Benefits of a Restored Home
- Varied according to the neighborhood, generally 3 or 4 bedroom
- Bungalow and colonial styles are most prevalent
- Some feature hardwood floors and classic molding profiles
- Plaster walls and ceilings are common
- Full basements are common
Energy Efficient Features:
- Upgraded insulation and weather sealing
- Energy Star certified windows
- Energy-efficient furnaces with setback thermostats
- Energy-efficient water heaters
- Energy Star certified refrigerator
To learn more, call 313-521-6691 ext. 503.
Note: You must be 16 or over and with an adult to register for a construction event.